Mechanical Engineering Internship
TOOL is looking for a stellar student to join our small team of Engineers and Industrial Designers that work on a variety of consumer and commercial products. They will assist in a range of client work and be expected to participate in brainstorming and other collaborative work sessions. Engineers need to be able to learn quickly and use CAD design and prototyping to express ideas. Managing multiple projects at once is common at TOOL. Interns will be expected to perform general project management duties, including interfacing with clients, researching materials and vendors for prototyping, managing their project schedule and presenting their models in client design reviews.
- Manage projects by creating work plans, project timelines and communicating and managing them effectively.
- Working towards a BA/BS in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Have background experience in relevant role is a plus.
- Have the desire to work in a fast paced environment.
- You are curious, kind, and respectively challenge yourself and others around you.
- You are the type of person that goes above and beyond the title on your business card.
- You’re passionate about solving the relevant problems and possess an insatiable entrepreneurial compass.
This role is onsite in Marblehead, MA at TOOL’s studio. Covid-19 vaccination required.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and relevant work samples. Please limit submissions to 10MB.